SCS helps lessen the burden for managers of water utilities whose smooth operation is critical to maintaining public safety and welfare.
We take a comprehensive approach to the security of all infrastructure associated with the operation of water utilities. Any disruption in the safe provision of water, whether by natural disaster or major attack, could affect crucial services such as fire-fighting or healthcare and has the potential to disrupt other dependent sectors including energy, transportation, and agriculture.
We enable operators to identify their key risks, come up with the optimal way to deal with those risks and implement those solutions.
- Evaluation of the integrity of all water infrastructure, including pipes, dams, reservoirs etc.
- Assessment of the condition of water infrastructure
- Comprehensive threat assessment of all threats facing water infrastructure including acts of terrorism, flooding, contamination, medical workplace emergencies. We take into account all aspects of water infrastructure including pipes, dams, reservoirs, key facilities and clarifiers
- The development of fully integrated, customized technological security solutions for pipelines, reservoirs, wastewater and freshwater treatment systems and dams
- Evaluation of water quality
- Assessment of existing security protocols, and safety of facilities and headquarters
- Creation of safety and security protocols for facilities and headquarters
- Training of staff, management and security professionals in security systems operation and responding to threats
- Crisis management and planning
- Responsible for securing water facilities of all sizes and ancillary infrastructure worldwide
- Secured over 10,000km of water pipeline
- Experts in strategic planning for security infrastructure
- Trained 77,000 security professionals and managers in crisis management