We understand the essential nature and importance of the shipping industry and the need to ensure efficiency in port operations.
SCS experts work with operators of key ports of all sizes to establish security procedures and design facilities that reduce operating costs, help improve the efficiency of the port and improve security beyond international and local standards.
- Our comprehensive security assessment examines the threats facing every aspect of seaports, including loading and offloading; container terminals; border control; acts of terrorism and insider threats
- Evaluation of all existing security procedures as well as their impact on key port activities such as dwell time, loading, discharging and stowing cargo, containerization etc.
- Generation of new security procedures to create a watertight plan to both secure the port and ensure efficient port operations
- Evaluation of all existing security technology and security systems
- Evaluation of new technology e.g. advanced cargo scanning (non-intrusive inspection)
- Training of staff, management and security professionals in security systems operation and responding to threats
- Custom-designed security blueprints
- Procurement and installation of fully integrated security technology
- Insider threat training and planning
- Crisis management planning
- Design and construction of state-of-the-art control room
- Has managed security for ports internationally
- Has designed security systems and procedures for ports that exceeded ISPO standards
- Trained over 6,500 security professionals and managers in insider threat
- Provided training for over 25,000 marine security experts
- Established and carried out thousands of security protocols for ports