Our team of pipeline experts is sought out by owners and pipeline operators as our dynamic solutions are designed to deny criminal groups access to the pipeline – increasing revenue by preventing costly attacks.
SCS develops intelligence-based solutions to protect pipelines. We understand the challenges of securing pipelines and the costs involved. We can help prevent attempted theft, vandalism, explosions or syphoning from pipelines in deserts, mountains, urban centers or even in the jungle. We have decades of experience on the ground working with local populations to ensure smooth operations and alleviate disruptions to operations.
Our solutions help protect pipelines and ensure the uninterrupted delivery of the vital commodities transported via pipelines.
- Evaluation of the integrity of the pipeline, pipeline network, leak detection systems, compressor/pump stations, block valve stations and and critical points
- Thorough assessment of the entirety of a pipeline taking into consideration varying threats found in different terrain and climate
- Evaluating existing security framework
- Evaluation of new technology e.g. seismic sensors, infrared intrusion systems, UGS
- Technological systems for segments, parts, or the entirety of the pipeline
- Technological design for the ancillary infrastructure, pump stations, connector points, etc.
- Technological design for infrastructure
- Custom-designed security blueprints
- Procurement, installation and integration of security technology
- Crisis management planning
- Generating threat response
- Design state-of-the-art control room
- Security operations training for pipeline employees
- Employee protocols
Our team of experts:
- Has secured 10,000s of kilometres of pipeline and pipeline networks internationally
- Has developed customized and dynamic preventative solutions for pipelines on every continent
- Has trained over 77,000 security professionals on responding to threats worldwide
- Has a very specialized skill-set necessary for securing pipelines, including geographical and topographical mapping, security systems integration, and criminal behaviour analysis